Submit a Claim for Unpaid Invoice Compensation through the RPP

IAM is in the process of moving the RPP Claim functionality to Mobility Exchange. While this occurs, the previous RPP Claim Form will be unavailable. If you need to file an RPP Claim, please email and include the Claimant Company Name and Delinquent Company Name. In addition, please attach the outstanding invoices and correspondence showing at least two requests for payment since the date of the invoice’s issuance.