DAB Ally Program
IAM has launched a new initiative to attract companies that we’ve traditionally called “supplier” members into the DAB effort. We call these companies DAB Allies. A DAB Ally is a company who is an IAM member that offers products, services, and other resources to IAM’s DAB Mover Group. To date, we’ve welcomed 9 companies into the DAB Ally group. The DAB Management Board greatly appreciates the interest and support of these companies, and their commitment to U.S. Domestic Asset-Based Movers:
- Champion Risk & Insurance Services
- Enterprise Database Corporation (EDC)
- Move For Hunger
- MoveHQ Inc.*
- Relo Solutions Group
- Relocation Insurance Group, LLC*
- Rhode Sense
- Voxme Software Inc.*
*Joined after initial article publication
To become a DAB Ally, a company must meet the following criteria:
- Be an IAM member
- Have your company information “validated” in IAM’s Mobility Exchange database
- Offer products, services, or other resources to asset-based movers in the United States
- Contact IAM membership team to let them know you’re interested (email@example.com)
As a DAB Ally, you can:
- Get your name/product in front of the DMG through exclusive DAB Ally sponsorship
- If selected by the DMB Chair, participate as an ad hoc member of the DAB Management Board (DMB)
- Participate on DAB-focused task forces set up by the DMB to tackle DAB priorities.
- Fly the DAB Ally logo on your company’s website/correspondence.
- Promote your DAB Ally designation in IAM’s Mobility Exchange; and be searchable in IAMX under the DAB Ally category.
- As we’ve done here, you can highlight your participation as a DAB Ally in the DAB Digest newsletter.
- Bring pertinent industry trends and content from your area of expertise to the DAB Hour
webcast, normally hosted each month from September to April.
If you have any questions about becoming a DAB Ally, you can contact Dan Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; or the DMB Chair/ Vice Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.