USTRANSCOM Conditions Based Movement Call (1 Feb)
February 01, 2022
- DPS Claims Module Modernization was a hot topic. Much assessment still happening. Some “hot fixes” potentially coming; no comprehensive update or fix appears to be coming in the near future.
- There was much talk about the service member’s use of various gps technologies to track their shipment. USTC’s current policy on the topic is: “we are not in a proactive stance” on getting messaging out to service members on this issue.
- Expect rate rejections from round one to go out the end of this week.
- Expect an update on health protocols via advisory within the week; believe it will address quarantine and reporting timelines to be more in line with CDC guidance as it has changed over time.
- Code J & Code T shipments may transition from McGuire to Dover…more internal government coordination is needed before it’s finalized.