Apply for the Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship
Applicants must be an employee of a member of the IAM in good standing or a dependent of an employee of a member of the IAM in good standing.
Students who are not affiliated with IAM but are currently studying transportation and logistics industry or a related field are eligible to apply after they complete the IAM Membership Application for Student Membership. Student fees will be waived.
- Graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited college/university or current college student studying at an accredited college/university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or International Equivalent.
- Applicant must be interested in transportation and the global mobility industry and/or pursuing disciplines in related fields of study that are applicable to the global mobility industry. For example, if you are studying to be a doctor or a nurse, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Completion of three personal insight questions of 250-500 words each.
- Student Transcript (unofficial).
- Resume/CV/work history
- Acceptance Letter or Proof of Registration from accredited college/university for following semester will only be required from selected scholarship recipients.
- Documentation may be provided in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Russian or German. For non-English applications, the Scholarship Board will seek the assistance of translation tools and native speakers.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered for the Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship, please apply for the scholarship online.
The Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship Board will select recipients based upon the merit of each applicant. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify.