IAM/ILN Regional Meeting
IAM is hosting a Regional Meeting in conjunction with the British Association of Removers (BAR) Annual Conference in Belfast, UK from May 18-20, 2015. The Regional Meeting will include business sessions and networking opportunities for IAM members and the IAM Logistics Network (ILN). Space will be limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Response and space availability will determine the number of attendees.
Before You Register:
- Cost: The cost to attend the meeting is 520.00 GBP, which includes hotel accommodations for three nights (May 18, 19, and 20) and several meals over the course of three days.
- Accommodations: The conference hotel is Hotel Europa in Belfast. Note: Your registration fee includes accommodations and books you as a Hotel Europa guest.
- Meeting Agenda: To review the meeting agenda for the IAM/ILN meeting, go to Agenda.
- Meeting Packages: On the registration site, you will see a number of packages — for the BAR event, the IAM/ILN event, for both BAR and IAM/ILN and other add-ons. To review the options before registering, go to Packages
- Attendees: For a combined list of BAR and IAM/ILN attendees, go to Attendees
- Registration: To register for the Regional IAM / ILN Meeting, click on the link below or from the BAR conference page. Note that when you reach the "Registration Items" screen, scroll down to see the "Full Package for IAM/ILN Seminar" with the corresponding price of 520.00 GBP. Select this item, or one of the choices below it that include add-on BAR events for additional cost.
The BAR Annual Conference runs from May 21-23, 2015. As always, there will be a varied program of events combining the very best entertainment, business, and opportunities for socializing. BAR is extending a warm invitation to all IAM members to attend so those traveling to Belfast can experience two premier industry conferences in one location
Check here for further details on the BAR Conference. For further information or inquiries about the IAM Regional Meeting, contact Brian Limperopulos at firstname.lastname@example.org