Military and Government Affairs Panel
October 23, 9:00 am–10:30 am EDT
Hear from senior Military and Government leaders in the DOD, GSA, and DOS household goods programs and a review of challenges associated with the past peak season. Learn about latest initiatives, potential program changes, and where these programs are focused for 2021.
- Moderator: Mike Richardson, VP International DP3/OTO Program, Senate Forwarding
- Rick Marsh, Director, Defense Personal Property System. U.S. Transportation Command
- Robyn Bennett, Lead Traffic Management Specialist, GSA ERRC
- Joseph DeLorenzo, Acting Associate Administrator of Enforcement, FMCSA, USDOT
- Manny Hazel, ITGBL Quality Control Officer, U.S. Department of State
- Timothy Smith, Supervisor of Collections, GSA Transportation Audits Division
This panel will feature a Q&A session with participants.