eGov/Mil Newsletter: October 31, 2019
In this Issue:
- USTC Provides Updates to Global Household Goods Contract (GHC)
- Supplements Issued to GSA’s 2019 HTOS and Domestic GSA500A-2019 Tariff
- USTRANSCOM Advisory on Annual Qualifications
USTC Provides Updates to Global Household Goods Contract (GHC)
Since the last eGov, USTC has posted four additional updates to the GHC on fbo.gov. The first was posted on 18 October and includes amendments to the solicitation, Attachment 1, Appendix F, Attachment 7, and Attachment 2. The 18 October update also includes Round 3 updates to Questions & Answers.
The 25 October change includes Round 4 updates to Questions & Answers.
On 30 October, USTC issued Amendment 03 to the solicitation, Attachment 1, Attachment 2, and Attachment 8
The FBO post also states the government will include a Round 5 update to Questions & Answers during the week of 28 October.
Supplements Issued to GSA’s 2019 HTOS and Domestic GSA500A-2019 Tariff
As identified in an email/notice issued by the General Services Administration's (GSA’s) Employee Relocation Resource Center (ERRC) on September 19, 2019:
- Rate offers currently accepted in accordance with the 2018-2019 RFO have been extended through December 31, 2019;
- The effective date of the 2019-2020 RFO is now January 1, 2020; and
- The due date for rate offers submitted in accordance with the 2019-2020 RFO is now 10:00 PM Central Time on Friday, November 15, 2019.
As a result, the ERRC is issuing Supplements to both the 2019 Household Goods Tender of Service (HTOS) and the Domestic 500A-2019 Tariff (GSA500A) to change the effective date of these documents from November 1, 2019 to January 1, 2020.
Source: GSA ERRC
USTRANSCOM Advisory on Annual Qualifications
USTC released advisory 19-0124 on 27 September with information for TSPs on updating their Certificate of Independent Pricing (CIP) and Certificate of Responsibility (COR). Updates must be completed by 19 December.
Once complete, TSPs must ensure documents are in an “UNDER REVIEW” status and not showing “IN PROGRESS” or “SUBMITTED” status.