The course covers the vital role of the Moving Consultant: Pre-move survey, consultation, sales skills, customer care and prospecting. Experience a sample section.
The Residential Sales Program is designed as an introduction to Move Consulting. It covers:
• Pre-Move Survey
• Confirmation & Completion of Customer Needs Analysis
• Options Review & Recommendation
• Costing & Pricing Analysis
• Proposal Preparation
• Proposal Presentation
• Follow-Up & Sales Resolution
• Processing Acceptance & Confirmation
• Quality Control Inspection
• Customer Satisfaction Follow-Up
• Sales Prospecting & Referral Relationship Management
IAM Learning is devoted to developing shared resources which promote connectivity between members and make collaboration more efficient.
The curriculum begins with introductory skills training and orientation designed for learners who are embarking on a career path in our industry. Through surveys and member engagement, IAM has identified basic training for new hires as its most urgent priority.
Orientation and onboarding courses are designed to introduce the concept of investing in a professional career development path for our valuable staff members.
IAM welcomes member involvement by industry Subject Matter Experts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.