USTRANSCOM J9 Conditions Based Movement Call (7 Dec)
December 08, 2021
A couple of highlights:
- DoD still has a transit time working group reviewing potential actions.
- IAM in a joint correspondence with ATA MSC, engaged USTC J9 recommending extending wood and packing material surcharges. Col Safranek acknowledged receiving that request on the call.
- Look at the last paragraph on the notes…Col Safranek is making a request from industry for data in a few different areas.
- DPS is looking to update wording on the reweigh email they recently added to the system. They believe they can make the wording less confusing.
- Don’t forget to complete your CIP and COR…don’t wait til the last minute (due by 17 December).
- Don’t forget to submit the NDAA Sec 889 recertification by 17 December or you will be put in non-use.
Join IAM Thursday at 1pm EST for the monthly Mil-Gov webcast for the latest discussion on various military and other government items. Register now!