Coronavirus Update from Chile
June 25, 2020
- The quarantine is extended for 7 days more in the Comunnes under lockdown and form this Friday 26 th at 10PM the following will be added to the list: El Monte, Talagante, Calera, de Tango, Quillota and Graneros.
- Sanitary borders will be activated for the long weekend starting on Friday 26 th at 6PM until Monday 29 th at 10PM. In Santiago, Concepción and Valparaíso in order to avoid the movement from one Region to another.
- The Migration Department has extended the due time from 5 to 120 days in order to fix uncomplete Permanent Residence Applications starting on the notification date.
- Citizens from Brasil, Haití, China, Cuba and Perú will be allowed to apply for their Permanent Residences directly only for a straight period of 120 days.
- The borders will remain closed for 7 days more, this means until Wednesday 1 st of July according to the publication on the Official Newspaper CV 1778573.