October 01, 2018
This email came from Dan Bradley, Directorof Government & Military Relations at IAM:
We received the IT-19 and 400NG summary of changes. USTRANSCOM is looking to have comments back by 10 October. So far, in light of other documents USTRANSCOM has asked for review on, and the many meetings taking place over the next couple of weeks, they’ve given us a one week extension. Would appreciate your review and comments in the comment matrix format attached on these documents so we can consolidate them and provide them back to USTRANSCOM. If I could get them by 12 October or earlier, I’d appreciate it.
Please review the documents below and send Dan your comments as soon as possible.
- 2019 400NG Comment Form - Industry
- 2019 400NG Summary of Changes
- 2019 Claims and Liability Business Rules Consolidated Comment Form - Industry
- 2019 DP3 Claims Rules - Summary of Changes
- 2019 IT Summary of Changes
- 2019 IT-19 Comment Form - Industry
- Inbound Process CRM
- MyMove Inbound Process - FINAL DRAFT 21 Sep 18
- PROPOSED ADLG FOR DP3 PROGRAM