Country Guide: Curacao
Find movers in Curacao now!
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL) / Air Waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory
- Certificate of Residence
- Shippers having lived abroad for at least 6 months prior to import may qualify for a duty exemption.
- Title / Registration
- Proof of insurance (must state the beginning and ending dates of the policy)
- OBL / AWB
- Shippers must have lived abroad for at least 1 year to import a motor vehicle duty free.
- The motorized vehicle (autos and motorcycles) must have been in the possession and used for at least 1 year prior to import.
- Vaccination Record
- Veterinary Health Certificate
- Pet Passport in Dutch or English
- Documents must accompany pets during travel.
- Pets must comply with all health regulations and have been vaccinated at least 30 days but less than 1 year prior to import.
- New items (dutiable)
- Drugs and narcotics
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
IAM Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While IAM has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, IAM makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.