Country Guide: Brunei Darussalam
Find movers in Brunei Darussalam now!
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Copy of Passport
- Residence Visa
- Detailed inventory
- Letter of Employment
- Original Bill of Lading Air (OBL) / Air Waybill (AWB)
- Diplomatic Franchise (Diplomats)
- All shipments are subject to the payment of Customs duties.
- The shipper must be present for Customs clearance.
- Title / Registration
- Automobiles, motorcycles, lorries, omnibuses, (including mini buses, tractors and trailers require the approval of the Controller of Customs prior to import.
- Vaccination Record
- Veterinary Health Certificate
- Import License
- All pets are subject to quarantine. The length of time varies and depends on the country from which the animal is imported.
- The Import License must be obtained prior to import.
- The following items require the permission of the Controller of Customs:
- Live plants or plant materials
- Persian glue
- Rice paddy and products thereof
- Sugar and salt
- Converted timber
- Radioactive materials
- Cigarettes (200) and loose tobacco (250 g)
- The following items are dutiable:
- Coffee, roasted, non-roasted and instant
- Carpet and other textile floor coverings
- Wood and wood products
- Electrical items
- Musical instruments
- Jewelry, including imitation jewelry
- Cosmetics, perfumes, shampoo, etc.
- New items
- Arms and ammunition
- Illegal drugs
- Pigs imported from Thailand
- SALK polio vaccines
- Gambling devices
- JAVA sparrows
- Cigarettes without health warning imprinted on the package
- Vaccines of Chinese Taipei origin
Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.