ePortal February 26, 2008
February 26, 2008
In this Issue:
- England: BA Strike Could Ground U.S. Cargo
- Italy: Genoa Port Congestion Continues
- EU Ambassador Questions U.S. Container Scanning Law
- 46th Annual Meeting HAWAII: Hotel Reservations are Available!
- US CBP: Cargo Systems Messaging Service
- US TSA: TWIC Deployment Website
- YOUR MEMBERSHIP: Is Your Contact Information Up-To-Date?
- Serbia: Transport Delays as Tensions Rise over Kosovo
- India: Call for “indefinite strike” at Kandla Port
- Brazil: Strike Threat at Santos Container Port
- FMC to Assess Impact of European Liner Conference Ban