ePortal January 18, 2008
January 18, 2008
In this Issue:
- New Rules Would Help U.S. Screen Foreign Cargo
- Do You Have Your RPP Piece of Mind?
- US Air Cargo Jumps 3.5 Percent
- Association Reaches Membership Milestone
- DHS/TWIC Enrollment Dates at 10 More Ports
- TWIC Forces Many Truckers to Go Coastal
- Canada: Airport Cargo Security Called `Meaningless'
- Australian Customs to Upgrade Integrated Cargo System
- Australia Rejects Cargo Screening Complications
- US: LA/Long Beach Officials Approve Fee Plan for Port Cargo
- US: Oakland Approves 'Clear' Security Pass