2014 Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarships awarded
The Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship Fund Board of Directors is proud to announce that it has awarded ten deserving students with scholarships of $5,000 USD each. Representing the United States, Italy, the Netherlands, and Spain, they are:
- Gary Cannady (Hidden Valley Moving and Storage)
- Federico Presta ( Bliss Moving and Logistics)
- Matthew Hagenah (Atlas World Group International)
- Stephan Van Der Kolk (Crown Worldwide Group)
- Michael Hartung (National Van Lines, Inc.)
- Ronald Raymond Jr. ( Gridiron Forwarding Company)
- Taylor Walter (Armstrong International Relocations)
- Nicole Cornett (Golden Services LLC)
- Lauren Hall (Coleman World Group)
- Cristina Mesonero (De la Fuente International Movers)
The Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship Fund (AFWSF) offers tuition assistance to IAM member company employees and their dependents, and Student Members of the Association. Launched in 2002, the AFW Scholarship Fund has awarded 51 scholarships to date.
Funding for the scholarships comes almost exclusively from generous IAM members, who support the AFW Scholarship Fund through company sponsorships and individual contributions. Those interested in supporting the Fund may contact Sandra Rowe Maier, chair of the AFWSF Fundraising Committee, or donate directly on the IAM website.
Attending the IAM Annual Meeting & Expo? Support the AFWSF by sponsoring Casino Night. Contact KatiaM@MeetingMgmt.com for details.