Apply for the Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship
Applicants must have completed 45 semester hours of study at a regionally accredited college or university and/or have worked in the moving, relocation, forwarding and logistics industry or a related field for one year (1) prior to applying.
Applicants must be an employee of a member of the IAM in good standing or a dependent of an employee of a member of the IAM in good standing.
Students who are not affiliated with IAM but are currently studying transportation and logistics industry or a related field are eligible to apply after they complete the IAM Membership Application for Student Membership.
- Accredited college/university which the applicant plans to attend must offer a minimum of 15 semester hours in transportation, physical distribution, logistics, information technology or some combination of these programs.
- Applicants studying transportation/physical distribution or logistics must indicate on his/her application the courses he/she plans to incorporate into his/her degree program.
- Applicants studying business, accounting, finance and information technology must indicate on his/her application the courses he/she plans to incorporate into his/her degree program.
- A statement outlining applicant’s career intentions.
- Acceptance Letter or Proof of Registration from accredited college/university for following semester.
- Student Transcripts
- Letter stating applicant’s relationship to IAM Member Company.
- Proof of employment OR Letter from employer verifying applicant has worked in the moving, relocation, forwarding and logistics industry for one (1) year prior to filing.
- All documentation and student records must be in English.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered for the Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship, download the application and mail the completed form along with all accompanying materials to:
International Association of Movers
Attn: Brian Limperopulos
5904 Richmond Highway
Alexandria, VA 22303
The Alan F. Wohlstetter Scholarship Board will select recipients based upon the merit of each applicant.